Head of People and Culture
Are you an innovative senior HR professional looking for a new challenge? Are you looking for an opportunity to implement truly progressive HR strategies in a creative working environment? Then this is the role for you!
Handle Recruitment is proud to be working with this independent agency to find a new Head of Culture and People. You will report to CEO and will play a key role as part of the senior leadership team at an exciting time of change for the company.You will play a key role in leadership team and lead the business through transformation. You will be part HR wiz, part creative problem solver, part talent magnet!
This role will be tasked with creating an environment that attracts talent, manages it, develops it, rewards it, retains it - and in ways which make them a distinct employer brand that people want to join and where they will want to stay.
This role requires not only being an experienced HR Generalist but so much more!
- You will be a leader in your own right - you will inspire the team
- You will have experience in business transformation
- You have a passion for matching talent and business needs
- You will create an environment that inspires, people think outside the box and to do things differently
- You will be excited about by the prospect of developing and owning an HR strategy
- You will inspire confidence, respect and trust from all
If you fit the above please Apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.