Ashley Kate HR are partnering with an innovative UK wide business who are looking to make an addition to their Reward team on a full time permanent basis.
This role will be partnering with the client group to devise a fit for purpose and consistent reward strategy alongside with the Head of Reward.
You will be accountable for managing the broad range of employee benefits, providing support to the Pensions Manager, providing reward advice and project managing reward activities.
This role will be based in St Albans with travel to other parts of the UK on occasion. You can expect to out and about at least 2 x times week.
What my client is looking for -
- Degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Experience gained recently Ideally from Oil/Gas/Pharmaceutical/Finance sector however they may consider other large fast paced matrix style businesses.
- Solid career history in permanent roles.
- Strong pensions experience is essential
- Significant experience of delivering and implementing change programs in Reward management
- Strong background in all aspects of Pensions and Employee Benefits Management
- Strategic reward partnering experience with a heavy lean to benefits
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.