A leading Consultancy based in London is looking for a FS Reward Consultant to join their Financial Services Reward team.
A leading global consultancy firm based in London
The FS Reward team works with our clients to provide advice on a variety of Reward matters including Remuneration Committee advice, reward regulatory advice, and incentive design work, to banking, asset management and insurance firms, as well as Fintech firms. You will work collaboratively with our most senior people to design and implement reward strategies at Board and below Board levels.
You will be client facing and encouraged to build relationships with key individuals at some of the firm's most important clients. In addition to building your external network, you will have the opportunity to build your network internally and collaborate with various specialist teams across the firm including our Incentives, Employment Taxes, Mobility, and Risk Advisory teams.
- Developing strong day to day relationships with your clients, who will call upon your deep technical expertise to help them develop appropriate, effective remuneration strategies.
- Preparing and/or reviewing key Remuneration Committee papers, providing input and insight to in-house reward teams using client, market and industry knowledge.
- Providing advice in relation to the design and implementation of bonus, deferral and long-term incentive arrangements for Board and below Board individuals, including for specific teams (e.g. fund managers).
- Designing executive pay strategies, linking pay to corporate performance, and taking into account regulatory and corporate governance requirements and institutional investor views.
- Assist key clients on reward regulatory matters, including reward governance considerations and linking remuneration with risk, conduct and culture.
- Advising on performance measures for incentive plans and modelling performance outcomes.
- Advising on communication of executive remuneration strategies to institutional shareholders, including disclosure of remuneration arrangements within Directors Remuneration Reports.
- Providing advice to clients in relation to the communication of their reward frameworks and incentive programs to their people.
- Undertaking executive and non-executive director pay benchmarking.
- Assisting the leadership team in the development of business growth opportunities and wider strategic initiatives, including the identification and support of eminence-building activities, including seminars/client events etc, which enables you to build your networks in the market.
- Providing guidance, management, development and coaching to junior members of the team as part of their projects and more broadly.
Experience required for the FS Reward Consultant role:
- Proven experience in the area of reward either advising or working within corporate financial services firms.
- Previous consultancy experience is desirable but not essential.
- Previous FS regulatory experience
- Experience of executive remuneration and writing/preparing Remuneration Committee papers is highly desirable.
- A professional and pro-active approach to deliver client service that meets our exceptional standards.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - an ability to deal effectively and establish rapport with people at all levels (clients, partners and staff)