A great temporary to permanent opportunity at a Healthcare Company in Welwyn Garden City to join the head office HR team.
A Not For Profit healthcare company with head offices based in Welwyn Garden City. This role is to be part of the Human Reources and Personnel team.
The HR Advisor will be responsible for:
- assisting with employee relations cases such as reviewing investigations and attending formal meetings
- advising staff on HR policy and best practice queries
- administering employee lifecycle events such as onboarding new starters, processing leavers
- managing maternity and paternity cases
- monitoring visas and compliance and ensuring deadlines and renewals are kept to in time
The HR Advisor should:
- be working in an HR role where providing a good customer service to employees is top priority
- have a strong knowledge of HR policy and employment legislation to be able to advise employees
- be confident to liaise with stakeholders across the entire business
- have exposure to dealing with staff on visas and monitoring their expiry and renewal dates
The HR Advisor will initially be employed on a temporary basis but will have the opportunity to apply for a permanent role with the company within the first couple of months. You would receive a basic salary of £30,000 to £35,000 dependent on experience and initially will receive the hourly rate equivalent.