- Ashley Kate HR
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Up to £28000.00 per annum
- HR Adviser
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Contract type
Ashley Kate HR are delighted to be supporting a leading organisation who are looking for an HR Advisor on a permanent, full time basis based in Bedford. This is a fantastic opportunity if you are level 5 CIPD qualified, you are a true generalist and have broad Employee Relations experience.
·Provide expert advice and guidance to line managers on their procedures and also track and monitor cases
·Provide monthly KPI information to HRM on Disciplinary, Capability, Absence Management cases live and closed
·Support meetings with both employees and line managers
·Advice and guide line managers on all change processes
·Support HRM and management teams in the annual appraisal process
·Provide accurate, none verbatim notes of employee meetings
Benefits for you.
- Childcare vouchers
- Local Government and Teachers' Pension schemes
- Healthcare schemes, generous holiday entitlements
- statutory maternity, paternity and adoption pay, on-site gym facilities
- Give As You Earn' scheme where you can give directly to your chosen charity from your monthly pay and save tax on your donations.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you and you have all the relevant skills I'm looking for apply online, I look forward to speaking with you.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.