Do you have experience as a Learning & Development Specialist?
Ashley Kate HR have an exciting opportunity for you to join our client on an interim basis. This is a 12 months fixed term contract based in Banbury on a full time basis.
The role will be to provide the professional lead on the learning and development work. You will be working with the HR team to ensure people in the organisation possess and develop skills and knowledge to fulfil the short and long term aims of the company where everyone is motivated to learn and grow.
- You will need to assess the training needs and design organisational learning plans and coordinate delivery
- Measuring impact and progress ensuring company has the skills/knowledge to deliver the business plan, then to create reports.
- Leading the delivery of the new leadership academy by facilitating providers. You will also create and deliver your own training materials.
- You will need to develop foundation programmes to support all leader ship levels across the business.
- Working closely with the managers to support with creation and implementation of an individual training plans for their teams.
- Designing and creating learning initiatives, to deliver material using best practice learning methods.
- You will be working together with members of the HR team and the leaders to deliver initiatives such as promotions of E-learning portal, performance, coaching creation of a graduate scheme, career and talent management schemes.
- To create a training library that capture individual training requirements, training solutions, policies programme material
Essential for the role.
- Able to deliver excellent management and leaderships practice.
- Demonstrate skilled coaching /training style.
- Experience of leading a groups.
- Creating learning programmes and delivering to group/one to one.
- Delivering workshops.
- Life insurance
- Private medical cover
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistant programme
- 25 days per annum plus 8 bank holidays
- Annual leave purchase
- Season tickets and bike purchase.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you and you have all the relevant experience I am looking for please apply for the job I look forward to speaking with you.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.