- Ashley Kate HR
- Hatfield, Hertfordshire
- Up to £29000.00 per annum
- HR Adviser
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Distribution & Logistics
- Contract type
Ashley Kate HR are working on an excellent opportunity for a well-known Retail brand who are looking for a HR Advisor to be based in Hatfield this is a permanent role salary paying up to £29,000. Are you looking for an immediate start this is the perfect opportunity for you, as I have immediate interviews?
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work in a great working environment and be given the support and resources to further develop their career.
As the HR Advisor, you will work closely with the managers to provide day-to-day generalist support to several key business areas, engaging in robust, challenging debates on people matters to ensure great commercial decisions are made.
- Taking the lead on investigating and resolving ER issues from absence, disciplinary, grievance.
- Provide specialist best practice advice to managers, coach and assist line manager to understand and implement HR polices, procedures and best practice.
- Developing people managers to build knowledge, capability and understanding in ER and providing coaching as needed.
- Working with HR team colleagues to ensure that HR material is consistent and up to date.
- Attend meetings both with key customers and within HR Lead and participate in project.
- Utilise employee data and trend analysis to educate and work closely with managers.
- Work with other HR Advisor, HR Business Partner, L&D, Recruitment engagement etc.
What my client is looking for-
- This role will support managers predominately on Employee Relations issues so you must have a proven track record of dealing with high volume of case management.
- Preferably either CIPD-qualified or with significant HR experience
- Proven ability to prioritise, meet deadline and make best use of limited resources.
- You will have wide-ranging generalist experience, ideally with exposure to Operations/Warehousing/Distribution/Retail, logistics
- Life Assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Employee Assistant Programme
- Income protection
- 23 days holidays, increasing to 25 with 3 years' service
- 15% discount on company products.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.