- City of London, London
- £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
- Learning & Development
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Professional Services
- Contract type
A leading UK Accountancy firm with a global presence
Your new company
A leading UK Accounting firm with a global presence. The firm has a stellar reputation for being a market leader and pride themselves on delivering a high level and partner led service.
Your new role
Joining a newly established L&D team of 5 in this newly created position through positive attrition. You will be heavily involved in the firm's full L&D offering including:
- Designing & Delivering personal & management skills training
- Support various client groups from Senior Manager level down in one-on-one training sessions
- Overseeing the firms graduate development program including review of the firms marketing strategy for recruitment
- Working with the Senior Manager on the design of technical training
- Providing advice firm wide on career development opportunities
- Assisting in the roll out of the firm's new LMS System
What you'll need to succeed
You will be an ambitious L&D professional looking for the next step in your L&D career. You will have experience working in a professional or financial services firms L&D function and have developed your skills to be at advisor/officer level or be ready to step into such a role.
What you'll get in return
An incredible opportunity to join a leading professional services firm with a global reach, based in Central London. A competitive salary of up to £35,000 and great benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.