- Frazer Jones
- West London, London
- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Learning & Development
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Property / Real Estate
- Contract type
Do you have a passion for L&D and want to further your career and ready to take that next step? If so, I have an L&D Specialist role that is waiting for you!
My client is looking for an L&D specialist, reporting directly into the L&D Director to own the various training solutions offered by this business, while identifying areas of development and creating new solutions to bridge the gap.
The brand is a leading estate agent with over 30 years' experience within the industry, belonging to one of the most successful property services groups. With more than 800 employees across 60 branches across the UK, the brand is passionate and dedicated to supporting employees on their learning journey and ensuring they have the best resources to do so.
With a blended approach to learning, this brand is now keen to introduce an L&D specialist who will:
- Develop and deliver systems training for all new starters up to senior management within the lettings division of the brand.
- Constantly review and adapt training to sure it is current and properly equipping the team to do the best job possible.
- Liaise with external provides where necessary to ensure smooth running of training programmes.
- Assist with the delivery of the induction day and provide feedback to drive constant improvement and success.
- Ensure a high level of knowledge and expertise is maintained throughout the division through the creation and delivery of any additional training required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Systems training experience with preferable RADAR or CML.
- Experience delivering training face to face and rolling out and managing online training.
- Experience working in a commercial environment with a sales focus is advantageous.
- Experience to articulate Storyline would be of benefit but not essential.
- Excellent communication and delivery skills and be able to deliver to a variety of stakeholders.
If this opportunity is of interest to you and you would like to find out more, please apply!
Location: Central London Location - Close to major tube network
Salary: C. £30,000 - £35,000
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.