- Frazer Jones
- £38000 - £40000 per annum + + Additional Benefits
- HR Generalist
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Technology / Consumer Electronics
- Contract type
Are you an HR Advisor wanting a step up or an HR Manager looking for a new challenge? If so, this HR Manager role could be a great opportunity for you.
My client is looking for an HR Manager, reporting directly into the CEO of this entrepreneurial and innovate Technology Business, to manage the full HR function for this high-growth business.
The brand, who exist to connect fast growing technology start-ups, provide creative hubs for their employees, pooling knowledge and providing strong foundations for these start-ups to scale up. The brand has shown significant growth over the past 8 years and shows no signs of stopping there.
Within this role you will:
- Own the recruitment process, partnering with line managers and embedding recruitment strategy to ensure you attract, recruit and retain the best talent in the market.
- Lead on employee relations, providing guidance to management on all ER issues as well as dealing with complex cases and advising on the overall well-being of employees.
- Work closely with c-suite to establish training needs of the business, creating training or sourcing externally where needed to ensure continuous development of employees.
- Be responsible for ensuring policies and procedures are kept up to date and inline with employment legislation, updating the employee handbook and advising managers on these changes.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience within a generalist role including all of the above areas.
- The ability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders at all levels both internal/ external.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- Experience within a start-up environment/ stand alone position would be advantageous.
- A hands-on approach and a 'can do' attitude.
If this opportunity is of interest to you and you would like to find out more, please apply!
Location: Central London Location - Close to major tube network
Salary: < £40,000
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.