6 months Fixed Term Contract
£24-£26k per annum
Working within the Technology space, our client is looking for a HR Administrator with experience, to support the HR Business Partner and Head of HR.
The position is to start ASAP and located in Central London. The team are looking for someone engaging, enthusiastic and extremely personable to assist in supporting a client group of 120 across EMEA.
Main responsibilities and duties of the role:
Prepare offers of employment and issue contracts of employment.
Draft changes of terms letters and correspondence.
Support with the recruitment of new employees.
Co-ordinate and deliver the new joiner HR inductions.
Manage the administration processes for all joiners, leavers and current employees.
Assist with benefits administration.
Draft policies and procedures in line with HR best practice.
Responsible for timely and accurate completion of the monthly payroll administration.
Assist with co-ordination of annual performance appraisals.
Monthly review and update all company organisation charts.
Maintain all HR files, in accordance with GDPR regulations.
Record and monitor holiday, sickness and any other associated employee absence.
Respond to employee HR queries.
Support with low level ER cases such as disciplinary, grievance and redundancy cases.
Assist with HR projects and ad hoc tasks.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Proven HR experience in a similar role.
- CIPD qualification is desirable.
- Previous use of HR systems is essential.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent organisational, administration and time management skills.
- Proactive and thrive in fast paced environment.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Packages including Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Discreet with a high level of confidentiality.
- Experience in minute taking during meetings.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and in teams.
This a fantastic opporunity for a HR Administrator to gain wide exposure, working in a small team, across a large client group.