Our client is a leader in providing innovative business solutions to clients in the public and private sector and have a fantastic opportunity for a Generalist HR Partner for their client in Darwen. The role will be office based and managing HR for approx 300 employees. Offering up to £40k
The purpose of this position is to provide comprehensive and pragmatic operational HR support to Senior Management / Managers within a business unit in line with Company procedures and legal requirements.
Typical duties will include the following:
* Build strong professional relationships with Management teams and Unions.
* Provide commercially focused advice and support to Managers on all Employee Relations issues in line with Company procedures including disciplinary, grievance and sickness absence issues
* Raise awareness of business regarding current and new Employment Legislation as well as other corporate initiatives
* Produce Monthly HR report and HR statistics for HR Manager
* Identify trends and proactively address issues of high turnover, sickness and cost savings with the Business unit
* Seek commercial resolutions to Employment Tribunals and to manage relationship with solicitors and ACAS
* Manage compromise agreements in liaison with the Managers and solicitors
·Organisational change (consultation, engagement, organisational design, benchmarking, talent development etc)
The ideal candidate will be an experienced HR Generalist with experience
in the commercial sector. Ideally you will have experience of complex HR
issues including redundancies, dismissals and change management, and must have experience within a unionised environment.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.