Role: HRBP - Reward
Location: London Bridge
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000
We are working with a growing FinTech to hire a generalist HRBP with a focus on projects including their reward function. This is a broad role that covers both the technical aspects of HR as well as assisting in building an innovative HR and Talent function that will support the growth of the organisation. You must however have experience in leading reward projects or working closely with a reward team, and have a good understanding of what this looks like as this will be an initial key project.
They are looking for someone with a background in Retail banking and SMR experience.
Working closely with the Head of HR you will be responsible for the following:
- Project manage and implement the HR aspects of the Senior Managers and Certification Regime
- Review various HR policies and procedures including designing effective reward systems that meet both business and compliance needs and effectively reward and retain our people.
- Review and enhance the L&D offering, ensuring that effective training is put in place to build leadership, management and board capability
- Effectively contribute to OD and Performance Management initiatives, leading projects as needed
- Drive other HR projects including designing and rolling our initiatives in conjunction with the 'Great Place to Work' agenda
- Provide guidance on ER issues; lead and manage resolutions as appropriate
The ideal candidate will have worked as a true HRBP and . This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who wants to move to a more agile FinTech business. Flexible working is an option!