REGIONAL HR ADVISOR | Manchester | £30k plus car| 6 month FTC
We are pleased to be working with a nationally based company, who are looking to add to their team in Manchester. My client has grown considerably through acquisition over recent years, and expanded their workforce across a number of sites. Due to this growth, they require additional support for a period of approx 6 months to support them during another period of expansion. Based from Manchester, with some UK travel, this role is offering approx £25-30k plus car allowance.
* Support manager/Lead in TUPE transfers
* Support manager/Lead in Redundancy consultations
* Generalist ER Management - Low level D&G, absence management and performance monitoring
* Recruitment and selection
* Training and development - deliver training to up skill management
* Support manager in general HR administration and some payroll monitoring
* Will be immediately available to commence in June
* Will be ideally fully CIPD qualified or at least part qual
* Will have previous experience within a generalist remit, in particular TUPE and redundancies.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.