Graduate Recruitment Manager
Your new company
Our client global matrix organisation is on the search for an experienced Graduate Recruitment Manager to join their on-site recruitment team to head up and manage their team of Graduate Recruiters and be responsible for all graduate hiring for the business.
Your new role
The team is responsible for attracting and recruiting Trainees into key programmes, including but not limited to: Graduates, Apprenticeships and Interns. You will work closely with the Head of Recruitment and, will be responsible for the successful execution of the Emerging Talent strategy.
The team manage the full end to end recruitment process, including assessment, candidate management, as well as the marketing and attraction of candidates, which includes partnering with Schools and Universities, nationwide.
As the Graduate Recruitment Manager will be responsible for managing the Graduate Recruitment Team which includes a dedicated Marketing function, Recruitment Partners and Recruitment Coordinators who support the end to end recruitment process. You will work in conjunction with both Senior Leadership teams within the client. Your role will focus on ensuring optimum performance against the contractual SLAs, develop recruitment solutions to ensure effective delivery and review new recruitment innovations. You will have overall responsibility for the management and development of the onsite team, providing proactive support to achieve contractual commitments as well as personal development goals.
What you'll need to succeed
- Prior experience at senior level of managing graduate recruitment in-house (RPO experience is preferable but would consider In-house)
- Demonstrable achievement of defined business targets
- Broad knowledge of recruitment management and latest recruitment developments including employment legislation and intranet/internet capabilities
- Proven leadership and management skills
- Prior management of volume contract recruitment
- Experience of dealing with multiple recruitment agencies
- Ability to demonstrate formulation of detailed business plans and commercial plans
- Evidence of successful project management
- Task management skills including time management, workload management and delegation
What you'll get in return
Along with a competitive compensation package, you will have the opportunity to set the strategy for graduate hires for large matrix firm and manage the team responsible for delivering on objectives.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.