Ashley Kate HR have an exciting opportunity for you. We are looking for a HR Advisor based in Milton Keynes and you will cover two individual business units. This is a full time role paying C£36,000 - £38,000 if you are available to start immediately this is the perfect role for you.
In this newly created role you will be reporting to the Head of HR. The HR Advisor will support the wider business in delivering profitable business growth.
- Acting as the trusted adviser to the management team, you will be influencing key stakeholders. Influence leadership style and culture with the business and drive an engaged work force.
- Provide advice and support to managers on all HR related issues this will include employee.
- You will be reporting and analysis HR metrics, identifying any opportunities to drive the business performance.
- Employee relations, recruitment, and selection, people polices, learning and development.
- Coaching managers to deliver people processes with training and delivery.
- Supporting with the wider growth plan in particular TUPE and recruitment.
- Supporting the Head of HR delivering ad hoc projects.
Ideal candidate must have the following.
- Previous HR advisory experience
- Previous experience in training delivery
- PC literate, good working knowledge of MS Office packages
- Driving licence
- Flexible approach to travel and working hours. Whilst this role is based in Milton Keynes, there will be a requirement for regular travel and occasional overnight stays away from home
- Results-focused and resilient.
Benefits for you
- Childcare vouchers
- Medical benefits
- Employee assistant programme
- Cycle to work
- Various discounts on shopping and days out.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.