Senior HR Advisor
- Ashley Kate HR
- East London, London
- Up to £38000.00 per annum
- HR Adviser
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Contract type
I am pleased to be partnering a well-known organisation based in East London, who are going through an exciting time of positive change and growth. They are currently looking for a Senior HR Advisor to join their dynamic HR team on a full time, permanent basis. This is a company that truly puts its employees first and always looks to maximise their development and career.
This is a generalist, operational role that will have a strong focus on employee relations. You will partner with line managers offering a professional and pragmatic ER service across a specific business unit. You will guide managers through disciplinary and grievance procedures ensuring they operate within the relevant HR policy, as well as coordinating and driving forward any outstanding casework activity.
Due to the nature of the company, this role will also give you exposure to high volume TUPE transfers, therefore, some experience of TUPE would be an advantage.
Please note there will be some be some travel involved with this role.
- CIPD Qualified or equivalent HR qualification would be an advantage.
- TUPE experience and proven experience within acquisitions will be advantageous.
- A strong communicator with the ability to build productive working relationships
- Demonstrable ability to deliver HR solutions and pro-active initiatives that contribute to organisational goals
- Ability to work with people in all areas of the business
- Good knowledge of UK Employment Law
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.