- Ashley Kate HR
- North West London, London
- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- HR Manager
- Job Level
- Contract type
My client, a highly successful online brand who's head office is based in London, are looking for an HR Manager to join them on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to join a successful organisation that prides themselves on providing first class HR service across the UK and Ireland.
The salary for this position is £35k - £40k plus other fantastic benefits
This is a varied and diverse role that will bring lots of exciting challenges, You will love this role if you like to be part of a small team where you can make a real difference.
As the HR manager, you will have one direct report of a HR and payroll administrator. The role is a full on generalist role, you will get involved with all aspects of HR including employee relations where you will guide managers through disciplinary and grievance procedures ensuring they operate within the relevant HR policy. You will also be involved training and development activities. Managing annual review and looking at the benefits package. The role will also involve managing recruitment processes. To be successful you must have strong generalist background and ideally experience using SAGE.
- CIPD level 5 or 7 would be an advantage.
- Demonstrable experience in effective talent acquisition in a fast-growing company.
- Ability to mentor, coach and performance manage a team
- A strong communicator with the ability to build productive working relationships
- Demonstrable ability to deliver HR solutions and pro-active initiatives that contribute to organisational goals
- Ability to work with people in all areas of the business
- Good knowledge of UK Employment Law
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.