Temporary job opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Co-ordinator to join a large business in Swindon.
Your new company
You will be joining a large business in Swindon on a temporary basis to support with the internal recruitment and talent acquisition across the organisation. You will be working as part of a team and report into the Resourcing Manager.
Your new role
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Send CVs to hiring managers for review
- Review hiring manager feedback on the CVs and schedule interviews accordingly
- Manage the relationship between internal stakeholders and external agencies to deliver an efficient recruitment service
- Attend, and on occasion, lead face to face interviews
- Provide interview feedback in a timely manner
- Partner with the hiring managers to make a final decision on potential candidates
- Process internal paperwork to ensure authorisation to recruit
What you'll need to succeed
You will need the following skills/experience in order to be considered:
- Significant administrative experience
- Recruitment experience is essential, in-house is advantageous
- Interview experience is essential, experience leading interviews is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to effectively prioritise tasks
What you'll get in return
As a member of the internal recruitment team you will be entitled to up to £15.50 per hour premium which will be paid on a weekly basis. You will receive support from a dedicated consultant throughout your assignment who will endeavour to support you in finding further job opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.