HR Specialist- Trainees
- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, London
- Talent Management
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Professional Services
- Contract type
A leading global law firm is looking for an HR Specialist to support their trainee population, covering a period of maternity leave. You will be part of a small team and be responsible for a high level of both HR operational support and HR advice to the trainee solicitors, future trainees and wider fee earning teams. .
- Coordinate the trainee secondment process both internationally and in London. This will include resource planning, advertising, selection, offer and onboarding.
- Coordinate and administer the trainee seat plan, including head count planning and analysis of seat preferences.
- Deliver presentations on key processes including the trainee secondment process, seat planning and trainer training
- Coordinate and manage London trainee, international trainee, secondee & NQ inductions
- Assist with exit interviews
- Coordinate the performance review process. Including communication of key deadlines and analysis of completion rate and trainee performance
- Work with relevant trainers to identify and coach underperforming trainees
- Oversee absence reporting, conducting return to work or absence review meetings, as well as occupational Health referrals
- Oversee events for current trainees including the seat planning information evening and secondment fair twice a year
- Advise trainees and trainers on best practice, policies and procedures
- Proven HR experience in a professional services organisation with experience of working with a graduate population
- Graduate calibre, ideally CIPD qualified or similar certification
- Good knowledge of current employment law particularly in relation to performance management and absence management
- Ability to work in a fast paced, intellectually rigorous environment
Competitive salary on offer. Please apply and contact email@example.com for the full spec.