- Ashley Kate HR
- City of London, London
- Up to £45000 per annum
- HR Manager
- Job Level
- Technology / Consumer Electronics
- Contract type
Ashley Kate HR are pleased to be partnering with a growing technology organisation who are recruiting for a HR Manager to join them on a permanent full time basis based from their offices in City of London.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced HR professional to join a growing organisation with big expansion plans on the horizon. This role offers a very generalist remit and would be great for someone who is looking to step into HR Management and get global HR exposure.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Provide generalist HR advice and assistance to Managers and employees across EMEA and APAC
- Manage the HR systems including ATS
- Implement/review processes and procedures to provide structure to the organisation.
- Assisting and supporting with recruitment/training activities
- Liaise with line managers to review and implement retention plans; this can involve looking at their compensation and benefits
- General administration as and when required
What my client is looking for:
- Proven HR experience in a HR Advisory role
- Experience within a fast paced, creative/tech environment
- Knowledge of relevant HR policies and procedures and best practice on recruitment and selection
- Experience of managing and coaching others
- Solid understanding of HR systems and experience of being a super user before would be very useful
- Strong UK Employment Law knowledge is essential
- Experience with a headcount based in the EU such as Germany/France/Spain/Italy/Netherlands would be highly advantageous
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.