- Ashley Kate HR
- Up to £28000 per annum
- HR Assistant
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Private Sector
- Contract type
Do you have previous HR experience or are you a strong administrator seeking a new opportunity within a HR team? If so, then we would love to hear from you. This is a full time role on a temp to perm basis salary is £28,000.
We seeking a conscientious and pro-active HR Assistant to join their small, but busy team in Bristol.
You will be providing administrative support to the HR Manager and Operations team, ensuring that all documentation is recorded and maintained up to date.
- Update and maintain the HR database
- Deal with enquires from line managers, employees and the public
- Process incoming and outgoing post
- Replying to correspondence
- Completing offers of employment from pre-set templates
- Filtering job applications and organising interviews
- General administration
- Previous HR/Administration experience
- Confident working within a busy and demanding team
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Able to organise your own workload and work calmly under pressure
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.