HR Reward Manager
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
We are recruiting for a Reward Manager to join our Human Resources team in Bristol. Reporting to the HR Director and leading the Reward team, the purpose of the role is to lead the Reward team and lead on developing and delivering the reward strategy to support achievement of the firm's goals.
In return you will receive a competitive remuneration coupled with the genuine opportunity to be part of successful team and firm dedicated to continued growth. You will also receive access to TLT's industry recognised training and development programmes ensuring you are provided with the tools for a successful career.
As a Reward Manager your day to day remit includes:
- Managing compensation & benefits projects to ensure TLT have an attractive compensation and benefit offering whilst delivering value for money.
- Managing annual and interim pay review process including proposing the salary review strategy for the firm.
- To conduct salary surveys and study labour markets to determine salary trends; analyse jobs and specifications.
- To Own and lead on key reporting requirements, including Gender Pay Reporting and general employee statistics
- To manage the benefits supplier relationship.
- Designing and managing bonus scheme arrangements.
- Overseeing the management of TLTFlex, the firms flexible benefit scheme in addition to management of the annual benefits renewal for all employee benefits including Private Medical Insurance; Critical Illness scheme; the Group Income Protection and Life Assurance plans.
- Responsible for the management of the payroll outsourcing provider ensuring they deliver the payroll accurately and on time.
- To be responsible for the TLT Group Pension Plan working with the pension provider and intermediary to ensure we are compliant with auto enrolment and pension's legislation.
- To act as secretary on the TLT Group Personal Pension Plan Governance Committee.
- Some travel to regional offices is required as part of the role.
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Working knowledge of UK pensions and auto-enrolment technical knowledge, experience and skills preferred, but not essential
- Experience of leading or having had a significant role within a reward and pensions team, ideally managing significant projects and supervising staff.
- Experience of pay structures, pay reviews, benchmarking and job evaluation.
- Own a proven track record of managing professional advisers and other third party service providers (e.g. pension's administrators, benefit providers) including negotiating contracts and terms.
- Have good commercial awareness and the ability to consider pensions and reward policy and design issues and solutions over time and in the business context.
- Own demonstrated success working as a strong team contributor accountable for delivering timely results in a fast growing firm and changing environment.
- Experience of advising senior management on reward and pensions matters, including preparing papers and briefing notes for management and the board committees.
- Have clear communications skills (written and verbal) with experience of designing and writing Reward and Pensions communications.
- Have demonstrated high levels of personal organisation and planning.
- Shown the ability to take ownership, use their own initiative to achieve objectives.
- To be highly analytical and numerate with strong Excel skills.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate.
About The Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.