Employer Relations Specialist
- Southampton, Hampshire
- £29000.00 - £36600.00 per annum
- Employee Relations
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Contract type
Employee Relations Specialist (ER Advisor) to join a busy HR & ER team in Southampton, Hampshire
Your new company
A large and complex organisation with a broad range of employees and functions.
Your new role
You will be working as part of a HR & ER team providing a comprehensive Employer Relations Case work service to managers. You will managing a case load across : - Disciplinary, Absence, performance, sickness, grievances and absence Management.
You will act as a focal point for HR business Partners and HR operations teams to advise them on employee relations matters, policy and case work.
- Management of a variety of employee relations case work to practical conclusion.
- Provide advice and guidance on ER Policy, process and procedures
- Support ER policy function with ensuring the ER policy procedures.
- Develop working relationships with Trade Unions
- Support training for managers on ER policy and performance.
- Analysis of management information for ER case work.
What you'll need to succeed
- CIPD membership and either post grad diploma in HR management, or equivalent qualification or experiences
- up to date knowledge of employment law and practical application in complex work environment
- Proven experience of employee relations case work ideally within a complex environment
- Ideally experience of working with trade unions.
- Experience of working with comprehensive policy and procedures
What you'll get in return
- Along side the opportunity of working within a busy HR & ER function
- You will receive an excellent benefits package
- 30 days Hol + extra closure days at Easter / Christmas
- Final Salary Pension Scheme.
We have 2 roles on offer - 1 Permanent & 1 Fixed Term Contract
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.