Your new company
A commercial organisation based in Dorking, Surrey
Your new role
What will this role involve?
- Contributes to the delivery of the 5 year business plan by providing administrative and coordination support within the HR shared service team.
- To be the first point of contact for queries and requests in the HR function from anywhere across the organisation.
- To maintain highest standards of administration and responses both internally and externally
- Senior HR Coordinators take responsibility for routine tasks primarily unsupervised. Senior HR coordinators would be expected to mentor and train new HR operations staff.
- HR Administration - To maintain HR records in accordance with current procedures in both hard copy and soft copy which includes inputting data and working with the HR system.
- First Responses - To coordinate and where possible respond to all queries received into the HR department via phone, email, letter or other means. To be familiar and conversant with current HR policies.
- Support HR Business Partners - From administrative support such as processing or producing a letter to supporting with note taking and booking of official meetings.
- Support Recruitment team - Maintaining and ensuring the correct records and clearances for people joining the organisation. Supporting the recruitment process from booking interviews to giving agreed feedback to candidates.
- Support Learning Activity - Maintain training and development records, booking of courses, issuing learning agreements.
Senior HR Coordinator Responsibilities
- Take ownership for routine activity and develop skills to be able to run processes in HR operations end to end to a high standard. This would include working on own regularly and within a team.
- Mentor new HR operations team members to ensure basic processes are understood and can be carried out.
- Previous experience within Human Resources
- English & Math's GCSE or equivalent essential
- CIPD Level 5 qualification or higher (equivalent qualifications considered)(Or working towards a qualification of this level)
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office Packages e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience working with databases/HR systems ideal
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to effectively onboard new team members in basics of HR Operations
A base salary of £25,000 - £30,000 plus excellent benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.