A global Investment Bank are currently looking for an interim HR Project Manager for an initial 6 month contract. My client is currently expanding their business and opening new offices in Amsterdam and Paris. A project manager is required to lead the HR workstream for implementation and execution. The role will require extensive project management, identification of priorities and deliverables, extensive liaison and co-ordination with specialist HR partners to successfully implement.
In this role, you will be responsible for HR project management services and project implementation/execution for the securities business specifically in relation to the establishment of two new offices in Europe (Amsterdam and Paris).
- Devising and owning the HR project plan and ensuring key milestones are identified and communicated to key stakeholders
- Establish the project control processes including governance, costs, resources, risks & issues, change control, stakeholder management and communication, supplier management & status reporting
- Day to day planning and management of the project to delivery of the project outcomes in accordance within agreed timescales, costs and quality
- Work with the other Project Managers where required to ensure any interdependcies and cross programme resource issues are understood and actioned
- Manage the relationship with any external suppliers who have a delivery role within the project
- Tracking and monitoring progress and escalating business risks where appropriate
- Working in partnership with specialist HR teams and colleagues to co-ordinate and manage:
- Establishing the HR framework including identifying roles and responsibilities between specialist teams and local HR teams
- The transference of roles from London to Amsterdam and Paris including contractual arrangements and determination of compensation, immigration and relocation assistance
- Where new roles have been identified co-ordinating recruitment activity including briefing recruitment agencies to source candidates and working with line managers to review candidates and fill roles
- The development of contractual terms of employment
- The development of employee policies and benefits
- Stakeholder management
- Liaison and communication with individuals who are relocating to confirm terms of employment, timing and relocation requirements
- HR systems requirements and implementation
- Transference of employee data to relevant locations
Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree level.
- Strong stakeholder engagement experience and gravitas to influence
- Significant project management experience including experience of managing business change/transformation challenges
- Experience in managing multiple projects and hands on experience
- Experience and practical working knowledge of all aspects of HR including ER, Talent Management, Organizational Design & Reward & Global Mobility
- Demonstrable experience of delivering of robust, commercial HR solutions across a large complex environment/business
- Experience of managing end to end processes and the provision of high quality service delivery
- Must have the ability to work independently and in teams as well as ability to drive processes and decision-making
- Significant project management experience, preferably in HR.
- A formal qualification in project management is desirable.
- Experience of leading / supporting HR processes related projects, HR Shared Service experience is an advantage
- Experience in EU wide and Regional projects and/or leading cross-functional projects would be advantageous.
- Fluent in English, any other European languages would be considered an advantage especially French and Dutch