London, £65,000 - £75,000
Early Careers Programme Manager
Our client, a global partnership organisation, are looking to recruit a credible learning and development professional to lead a number of early careers programmes.
They are looking for a highly collaborative problem solver who is comfortable partnering with stakeholders across the business.
- Lead the strategy and design on learning content for apprenticeships and graduates within the first years of their career.
- Interact, manage and collaborate with key stakeholders across multiple areas of the organisation.
- Manage projects whilst working closely with function leaders to ensure alignment with all departments.
- Degree education or equivalent is essential
- Generalist HR experience advantageous
- Experience in engaging senior stakeholders
- Must have demonstrable experience in the Early Careers space, with a background in Learning and Development and programme management
- Proven experience in matrix, corporate environment is essential
This is an amazing opportunity for the successful candidate to play a key role in the direction and strategy of graduate learning and development for a global organisation, whilst partnering closely with stakeholders across the business.
For more information please email Terri Wickett at email@example.com or call us on 02030312468.