HR Shared Service Manager
We have an opportunity for a senior HR Shared Services Manager to lead a large team for an organisation based in Coventry.
You will work for a large, multi-divisional business who have moved (and are continuing) through significant periods of change and transformation. The HR Shared Service is vital in delivering consistent customer service which underpins the values of the organisation.
In this new role you will oversee a large shared service function, with direct line management of two managers with their own individual teams. You will work strategically to ensure these teams provide the best service possible; highlighting improvement measures and driving engagement on a continuous basis.
We are looking for a shared services/operations manager with significant experience of leading a function within a corporate environment. This is a fantastic role for an experienced manager looking for a role within a value driven organisation where you will be able to lead change.
We are looking for:
- CIPD qualification
- Experience leading a large shared services or operations team across a range of disciplines/areas (ie, Payroll, admin, ER etc)
- Direct line management experience
- Experience of implementing large scale and local change programmes
- Budget management experience
- Excellent operational HR and employment law knowledge
- Experience with a large organisation (c. £10000+ headcount)