- Ashley Kate HR
- Up to £45000 per annum
- HR Manager
- Job Level
- Distribution & Logistics
- Contract type
Ashley Kate HR are partnering with a well-known, forward thinking logistics organisation as they look to bring in an experienced HR Manager to partner with their site in Bristol on a permanent basis.
As Regional HR Manager, you will work closely with the managers to provide day-to-day generalist support to several key business areas, engaging in robust, challenging debates on people matters to ensure great commercial decisions are made.
You may also be required to visit other sites on an ad hoc basis so flexibility with travel is essential.
Responsibilities include but not limited to-
- Taking the lead on investigating and resolving complex ER issues
- Provide specialist best practice advice to managers
- Developing people managers to build knowledge, capability and understanding in ER and providing coaching as needed.
- Working with HR team colleagues to ensure that HR material is consistent and up to date.
- Managing and providing facilitation in potential conflict situations to achieve consensus legally and ethically.
- Acting as project lead on a variety of HR topics, from TUPE transfers to change programmes
- Partner with union members and be involved in trade negotiations
What my client is looking for-
- This role will support managers predominately on Employee Relations issues so you must have a proven track record of dealing with high volume of case management
- Preferably either CIPD-qualified or with significant HR experience
- You will have wide-ranging generalist experience, ideally with exposure to Operations/Warehousing/Distribution/Retail
- Union experience is essential
If this job sounds like just want, you be looking for and you are very interested in this role please do contact me so we can speak further looking forward to hearing from you.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.