Encirc is unique. From the manufacturing of container glass, to modern filling facilities, to warehousing & logistics, we're the only company to offer customers a complete supply-chain service.
Based out of their world class facility based in Elton, Encirc are looking for a talented Talent/Learning & Development Specialist to support the HR team in contributing to the identification, development and implementation of strategic learning and development needs, ensuring that plans are in place and the execution of them enables the business to meet its functional and commercial objectives.
1. Supporting the business areas with identification of key talent and coordinating the relevant developmental interventions and career planning for individuals
2. Designing and delivering leadership and management development programmes, identifying professional development and further educational needs, as well as supporting other key processes including; recruitment, induction, engagement, apprenticeships and graduate programmes
3. To provide coaching and challenge to the business to constantly improve skill sets and quality of performance through ongoing training and development of its people
4. To assess the effectiveness of training delivery and content through formal and ongoing validation
5. Ensuring all new employees have appropriate on-boarding plans relevant to their role in conjunction with the main corporate induction
6. Liaising with third party providers in delivering training and development programmes that meet the business needs
7. Evaluating effectiveness of all training programmes and amending and revising programmes as necessary
8. Ensures all training resources are in place and fit for purpose in order to meet demand
9. Providing support to line managers in ensuring competency frameworks are in place and employees are competent to perform their roles
10. Capturing ongoing training needs by working collaboratively with line managers in order to align appropriate sources of training to meet the business need
11. Provide operational advice and guidance to the business on talent and L&D strategy, policies and programmes as required
12. Coaching line managers to adopt a self-service functionality and manage their own team member’s development independently using relevant technology and processes.
Previous experience to include:-
- Proven track record providing operational L&D support in a multi-site organisation with minimum local support
- Proven ability of positive and constructive relationship management across multiple departments
- Able to demonstrate success in the achievement of continuous improvements in people development practices
- Strong stakeholder management and influence at a middle manager level across functional area
- Committed to learning and self-development – evidence of continuous professional development
- Experience of working within a lean manufacturing / FMCG environment desirable
This is an opportunity to work in a world class facility with a company that prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised by Morson International on behalf of Encirc. Any applications sent directly, or any unsolicited applications from agencies will be forwarded to Morson International.
Please apply to Ben Fitzgerald at Morson via this advert on Changeboard or call him on 0161 707 1516 for more details.