- Ashley Kate HR
- East London, London
- Up to £30000 per annum
- HR Administrator, HR Adviser, HR Assistant
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Not for profit / Charity
- Contract type
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a very prestigious organisation who are seeking a talented and experienced HR Assistant to join them on a perm basis.
This is a brand new role created to support the HR Manager. The HR role department is currently being ran by one person, but now they require additional support. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to make the role your own. This will give you an opportunity to get involved in projects/responsibilities outside of your job description and really leapfrog your HR knowledge
As the HR administrator, you will be responsible for HR, payroll and Recruitment administration across the whole company
Duties include but not limited to:
- Being the first point of contact for HR queries.
- Supporting HR Manager in day to day HR processes
- New starters/leavers
- Management of the ATS and updating employee files
- Recruitment administration such as writing job adverts, scheduling interviews, sending offer letters.
- Issuing contracts and managing all contractual changes.
- You will also get involved with all HR related projects.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Must have HR experience from professional services.
- HR and/or recruitment administration experience
- Proactive with the ability to hit the ground running
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Payroll experience would be an advantage
- Cascade experience would be an advantage
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.