- Ashley Kate HR
- Up to £35000 per annum
- HR Adviser
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Pharma / Scientific
- Contract type
Ashley Kate HR are delighted to be working with a leading Medical organisation who are looking to add a HR Advisor to their existing team.
Reporting directly to the Head of HR, this is a full generalist role within a fun, friendly environment.
The role will involve providing a comprehensive HR advisory service to managers and employees as well as providing advice and support on all matters relating to HR including L+D, employee relations and policy.
- Strong HR Generalist experience within a fast paced environment.
- Extensive employee relations experience including disciplinaries and grievances.
- CIPD qualified or working towards.
- Up to date employment law experience.
- Bubbly and approachable manner.
- Strong communication skills with ability to build relationships.
- Proficient on MS Excel.
- Strong team player.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.