HR Consultant - Northampton
Northampton with regional travel
A HR generalist is needed to work as a HR Consultant on a permanent basis for an accountancy firm in Northampton.
You will work for a Top 20 Accountancy firm, who have offices across the UK. They provide a range of services from tax planning and auditing through to business strategy but also provide an outsourcing option to their clients, which is where you come in.
You will provide a consultation service to clients, most of which are SMEs, on a range of HR related queries and projects. For example, you may do some ER casework or help set up specific training and your work may be on a one-off basis or ongoing. You will have support from the wider HR team including recruitment and L&D specialists.
As a fee earner for the company, you will be able to represent the business to clients in a commercial manner whilst tailoring solutions depending on their individual needs.
Due to the nature of this role, we are looking for a strong generalist who is comfortable working across the full HR remit, including:
- Employee Relations
- HR Systems
- Audit and Compliance
- Policy review
- Compensation and benefits
To be considered for this role you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- CIPD qualification
- Strong experience in fully generalist roles
- Ideally, a track record within financial or professional service organisations (Accounting, Banking, Insurance, Law etc)
- Able to act autonomously
- Project management experience
- Ability to travel to clients within the region
- Expert knowledge of HR practice and employment law