The HR Business Partner will support the Assistant Director of People & OD during an exciting period of change & growth for the organisation, undertaking the full range of generalist duties
Our client is a growing charitable organisation based in West London
Reporting to the Assistant Director of People & OD, the post holder will operate in a full generalist capacity with strategic elements. As part of the HR management team, the HR Business Partner will take responsibility for the full range of activities including performance management, talent and succession planning, leadership capability, reward, people compliance, health and safety and employee relations guidance.
The main duties involve:
- Managing all employee relations cases e.g. disciplinaries, grievances, sickness absence, performance management.
- Proactively coaching managers on best practice people management in line with company policy, process and procedure
- Manage the succession plans and work with managers on upskilling and expanding capabilities within their teams, particularly as the organisation looks to expand and develop
- Collaborate with the Assistant Director of People & OD and the wider HR management team on strategic change initiatives as necessary
Michael Page are looking for an HR Business Partner with the following qualities:
- Demonstrable generalist HR experience at a business partner level
- Strong track record of supporting businesses through change
- Excellent knowledge of UK employment law and best practice
- Strong experience of empowering managers to drive exceptional performance
- Experience of organisational change and transformational programmes.
- Strong project management experience
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Solid ER experience
- Experience in a fast paced environment
6 Month Fixed Term Contract, Salary up to £45,000 dependant on experience