Senior Learning and Development Recruitment Administrator
- Page Group
- Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
- £25000 - £26000 per annum
- HR Administrator
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Not for profit / Charity
- Contract type
Looking after the learning and development within the organisation, your role will be to ensure administration duties are completed in a timely manner.
My client are a medium size business who are looking for a Senior HR administrator. The business is based in Cambridge and have another site in Madingley and Saffron Walden. You may be required to work at these sites to cover holiday.
- Provide a right first-time recruitment service in a timely manner
- Provide accurate data for analysis
- Ensure all processes are aligned in accordance with our compliant commitment
- Provide a first-class on boarding experience
- Provide up to date documentation in a timely manner
- Innovate and develop our recruitment and L&D service
Learning and Development:
- Manage the induction programme
- Coordinate the review and development cycle
- Coordinate and develop a training needs analysis
- Coordinate the learning and development plan
- Develop the learning and development programme in line with the Foundation needs
- Manage learning and development events
- Carrying out the recruitment process from start to finish
- Compliance - processing all required pre-employment checks required as part of the safeguarding and child protection regulations (DBS, barred list, etc.)
- Interviews - manage the day and assist the hiring managers as required
- Analysis of recruitment data - provide detailed reports as required by Director of HR
- To build and maintain good working relationships with all colleagues
- To assist as necessary in other Foundation areas at peak times
- To work at all times towards the aims and goals of the Foundation and any individual objectives and targets you may have agreed
- Be proactive in identifying areas for improvements within the Foundation
- To act in accordance with Data Protection principles at all times
- To adhere at all times to Foundation Operational and Employment policies and procedures
- To take responsibility for own Health and Safety and that of your colleagues
Level 3 CIPD qualification
Previous experience in an HR or recruitment role.
Experience of online recruitment systems.
Previous experience of working as part of a team.
Very good attention to detail, accuracy and timeliness.
Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
A team player, willing to support other members of the team as necessary.
Good IT skills, Microsoft Office.
Professionalism and integrity.
Dedication and enthusiasm.
Energy and resilience.
Contributory pension scheme - matching up to 6%
30 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays (holidays can only be taken during term time)
Private health and dental plan subscriptions after 2 year's service (pro rata for part time)
A staff discount on School Fees of 25% after 2 year's service (pro rata for part time) should staff have a child at any school within the Foundation
Salary sacrifice childcare vouchers (no new joiners after Oct 2018)
Cycle to work scheme
3 course Lunch and refreshments provided
Discount on train travel