HR Business Partner - Entertainment
- £40000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Media / Publishing
- Contract type
We are proudly working with a market leading Entertainment/Media Brand who are looking to add an additional HR Business Partner to their established team.
Partnering with one of their most high profile client areas, we are looking for commercial HR Business Partners with previous experience providing strategic support to a senior stakeholders alongside the day to day generalist duties.
With the support of the HR Director, other HR Business Partners, HR Advisor and HR Assistant you will be looking after a range of creative and corporate stakeholders - about 200 people.
Key Responsibilities and characteristics:
- Partnering with the senior leadership to structure HR strategy around business goals and objectives
- Providing commercially viable HR advice to their creative client group with a strong focus towards coaching and improving management capability
- Leading on growth and organisational development for your client areas
- Proven track record for employee development and engagement, talent planning and management
- Strong employee relations experience
- Commercial attitude and industry knowledge
- Proactive team player maintaining a real emphasis on relationship building
This is a fantastic opportunity for a progressive and commercial HR Business Partner looking to move into an autonomous role, but have the support of a wider Team and specialist functions.
If you have experience within the media, entertainment or creative space and are looking for something a little different, this could be the next role for you.
Get in touch today for more information.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.