Your new company
A UK international organisation for educational opportunities and cultural relations. Operating with over 80 countries worldwide in different the business reaches over 500 million people each year. This business is a not for profit organisation based in the heart of Manchester City Centre.
Your new role
The Mobility Advisor supports effective and consistent Mobility operations across our network of globally mobile staff through the delivery of efficient processes and procedures to manage the assignment life-cycle and associated compliance needs. Your duties will include:
- Accountable point of coordination for allocated assignees and HR / business contacts.
- Pre-assignment and ongoing advisory, briefing, and query support for assignee
- Manage assignment life-cycle processes to ensure timeliness and maintain process and assignee confidence in the process Proactive communications with assignee to manage process accurately and effectively
- Coordination of compliance activities (e.g. tax and immigration) including managing appropriate compensation, tax and payroll queries
- Prepare and / or review assignment calculations and documentation before sharing with assignees (e.g. cost estimate, assignment compensation summary, assignment letters, etc)
- Data management, tracking and reporting in accordance with requirements (assignee status, exception management, compliance tracking)
- Advise Recruitment, HR and business managers on location, costings, tax compliance / implications, and all relevant information needed for prospective new assignments
- Various Administration and Ad- Hoc Duties.
What you'll need to succeed
- The successful candidate will have at least 1 years experience within a HR Administration role.
- You will have the knowledge of HR process and procedures and have the knowledge of how to manage and assignment lifecycle.
- You will be operational sound and be good a taking direction. you must also have the want to learn.
- You should have a knowledge ofthe international assignment life-cycle and the related necessary processes required to support assignees
- You should also know about typical international assignment policy entitlements and relocation activities
This role would suit a HR Administrator who is looking for their next step up and would like something a bit different that will set them apart.
This role is offered on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract paying a generous salary of up to £24,000.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.