Senior Mobility Advisor
Your new company
A UK international organisation for educational opportunities and cultural relations. Operating with over 80 countries worldwide in different the business reaches over 500 million people each year. This business is a not for profit organisation based in the heart of Manchester City Centre.
Your new role
The Senior Mobility Advisor supports effective and consistent delivery of Mobility operations across the network of globally mobile staff through the implementation of efficient processes and procedures to manage the assignment life-cycle and associated compliance needs. Your responsibilities will include:
- Using best practice knowledge and experience, support mobility casework and prepare / review assignment documentation
- Manage complex assignment compliance issues in conjunction with service provider(s), including supporting review projects
- Support Mobility Services Process Manager with operations and process optimisation projects
- Support Mobility Advisors with casework queries and provide initial point of escalation for assignee issues
- Review and / or prepare assignment calculations and documentation before sharing with assignees (e.g. cost estimate, assignment compensation summary, assignment letters, etc)
- Support Mobility Advisor learning in relation to compensation calculation and improved management of casework Support complex assignment compliance issues in conjunction with service provider(s)
- Advice and consultancy for HR and business stakeholders in setting up assignments
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will have experience advising on policies and procedures in a past role. The role would suit a HR Advisor who is looking for their next step or would like a role that is something different that will really help to set them apart. You will also need to have experience or knowledge of:
- Supporting consistent delivery of global mobility operations including tax, social security and immigration compliance management; policy application and consultation; relocation support; payroll support and reporting
- Preparing costings and compensation summaries to support stakeholders' understanding of the costs of assignments and / or the structure of their assignment compensation
- Analysing costings, data tables and business needs information to help to determine optimal mobility solutions
- Proactively supporting international assignees in understanding the assignment life-cycle and set up process (including delivery of briefings and handling queries), and their related responsibilities, while managing the related processes and vendor coordination activities
- Delivering high quality work as part of a team, in a collaborative, customer-focused and professional environment
- Working with stakeholders at all levels of an organisation to enable high standards of delivery and business-focused solutions
- A wider understanding of how global mobility supports other areas of HR, as well as Welfare, Immigration and Employment / Corporate Tax
This role is offered on a 12 month contract and is paying a generous salary of up to £33,000.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.