Your new company
A UK international organisation for educational opportunities and cultural relations. Operating with over 80 countries worldwide in different the business reaches over 500 million people each year. This business is a not for profit organisation based in the heart of Manchester City Centre.
Your new role
As the Global Mobility Services Manager you will have a number of responsibilities.
your main responsibility will be to support the Head of Mobility Services in planning and implementation of transformation and lead on key strategic projects and initiatives, including process improvement, new operations model implementation and global compliance management. You will also be required to:
- Support Head of Mobility Services in planning and implementation of transformation and lead on key strategic projects and initiatives, including process improvement, new operations model implementation and global compliance management
- Lead on major strategic workstreams and manage key review projects,
- Manage relationships with HR and SBU / local stakeholders to support regional and global mobility needs in line with commercial and compliance requirements and work with Reward, HR Change, Talent, Tax and Mobility stakeholders.
- You will provide advice and consultancy for HR and business stakeholders in setting up assignments
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate needs to be an expert in mobility and operations. You will be at the core of building mobility strategy and so experience with this in the past is a mush. You will also need experience in:
- Global mobility operations leadership including tax, social security and immigration compliance management; policy application and consultation; relocation support; payroll support and reporting
- Implementing change initiatives for mobility with proven experience of planning and proactively managing the requisite timelines, risks and workstreams
- Managing a team responsible for delivering services to global stakeholders or clients
- Leading on development of operations (with a particular focus on process improvement) to deliver effective processes, procedures and documentation, including the implementation of KPI measures
- Working with vendors to support mobility operations, service needs and short-term projects, including contracting and measuring delivery standards, timescales and fees
- Working with, and developing productive professional relationships with, stakeholders at all levels of an organisation (in particular those at senior levels) to enable high standards of delivery and compliant business-focused solutions, including managing complex matters Analysing cost and related data and business needs information to determine optimal mobility and compliance solutions
- A significant understanding of mobility compensation structures, allowances, hypothetical tax and payroll delivery and reporting (e.g. shadow payroll)
- A wider understanding of how global mobility supports other areas of HR, as well as Welfare, Immigration and Employment / Corporate Tax
- Working in a professional organisation with attentiveness, business acuity and a focus on the customer experience
This role is offered on a permanent basis and is offering a generous salary of up to £45,000 + excellent benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.