A leading global technology firm with offices in London are looking for a Benefits Manager to join their Human Resources and Personnel team
A leading global firm specialisting in IT services, including digital, technology, consulting, and operations services
Role of the Benefits Manager in London:
* Work closely with the compensation and benefits leads to support the management, planning and delivery of the Benefits strategy across EMEA (initially and predominantly UK and Ireland projects).
* Manage the UK region (UK, Ireland and Channel Island) benefit and pension schemes.
* Liaise with various members of the business and HR teams to project manage the market review of various existing and new benefit programmes across the UK region to then design, recommend new, improved, negotiated, cost effective packages to align to business needs and legislation changes.
* Project manage the roll-out of a Total Rewards system in Ireland and a UK financial well-being system.
* Be responsible for the design, development and roll-out of engaging benefits communication plan across the UK region.
* Lead the relationship and management of third party suppliers/providers, ensuring effective SLAs are in place and a high level of service maintained according to the Company's needs.
* Be the subject matter expert on all matters in relation to Company benefits and help answer and manage complex queries accordingly.
* Lead benefit due diligence for various projects such as mergers & acquisitions and the European mobility company, supporting key stakeholders to ensure full comparisons are made and any issues/risks are highlighted.
* Review and potentially harmonize legacy M&A benefits T&C's
* Develop strong relationships with colleagues across HR and drive best practice initiatives into the business.
* Use experience and knowledge to develop timely and innovative solutions in response to business needs.
* Management of one direct report (Benefits Administrator) based offshore.
* Act as a key member of the Reward Team, advising colleagues on all elements of compensation and benefits educating best practice.
* Support the wider C&B Team on any reward related project as directed by the Head of C&B Europe
Experience required for Benefits Manager in London:
* Thorough understanding of UK benefits legislation and compliance
* Strong vendor management skills; managing contracts and collaboration with Procurement and
* Excellent project management experience and skills are essential
* Experience with flexible benefits platforms would be beneficial
* Pro-active self-starter, able to work on their own and with virtual teams
* Ability to work and prioritize multiple projects at the same time is essential.
* Good attention to detail, highly numerate with great analytical skills
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence at a senior level.
* Demonstrate understanding and demonstrate strong, direct hands on experience operating in a
complex business and matrix environment
* Logical with excellent problem solving skills
* Educated to degree level and/or CIPD qualification
* Excellent excel skills are essential
* Current level: Manager