Talent Acquisition Manager
- Competitive base salary and benefits package
- Recruitment & Resourcing, Talent Management
- Job Level
- Professional Services
- Contract type
Our client is a leading medium sized international professional services firm headquartered in the heart of London. They are the leading specialist in their field and pride themselves on their entrepreneurial and non-hierarchical culture. The firm is expanding fast, seeking to build on its market leading position in the industry and, as such, is looking to build an internal recruitment capability to help its team and deliver its vision.
The Talent Acquisition Manager will lead the implementation of the firm’s hiring strategy as they bring recruitment in house to support effective succession planning, attract a better quality of candidates and improve the efficiency of the hiring process. This is a stand-alone role where you will cover hiring across all of the firms international office locations, the ability to operate at both a tactical and strategic level is essential.
• Implementation and execution of the hiring strategy, including working with the management team to bring recruitment in house and deliver an end to end resourcing solution.
• Reviewing and co-ordinating the hiring processes for recruitment across all levels
• Building the employer brand proposition in the market and enhancing its profile within the industry, including utilising the appropriate forms of social media and talent attraction pools
• Driving greater diversity through recruitment
• Building a direct hiring model across the business
• Co-ordinating the succession planning process
• Responsibility for the on-boarding of new joiners and managing staff off-boarding
• Contributing to a diverse range of HR related projects
The ideal candidate will have extensive lateral recruitment experience, ideally gained from within the professional or financial services markets. Experience in supporting a business through high growth is desirable but not essential.
To apply, please send your CV with details of your current remuneration to Barry Byrne, Partner at Aretai LLP via this advert on Changeboard.