HR Advisor (FTC to Perm)
- Ashley Kate HR
- Up to £27000 per annum
- HR Adviser
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
Ashley Kate HR are delighted to be working with a well-known and respected public sector organisation who are looking to add an Interim HR Advisor to their existing HR team.
This role will be an initial 2-4 month contract with the view to go permanent.
You will be part of a large HR team who work closely together to deliver a high quality professional service. As the HR Advisor you will provide a full range of HR services and support including; inputting of monthly pay changes, assist with reconciling pay reports, carry out pension administration tasks, maintain accurate payroll and pension records and advise on the companies benefit policies and process.
To be successful in joining this organisation as a HR Advisor on an initial ¾ month fixed term contract, you will need skills and experience in the following areas;
- The ability to plan, organise and administer a busy programme of work to a high standard
- Excellent attention to detail working methodically
- Ability to analyse and present data accurately and effectively, explain what it means, and use it to add value
- Experience of working with HR support tools and systems and to get the best from them
- Be a self-starter, seeking solutions to queries before escalating to senior colleagues
- Knowledge of pay legislation and how it is applied within a business
Our client is keen to recruit a HR Advisor who will bring fresh thinking and an external perspective with experience, suggestions and ideas that can be utilised to continue to improve the way the HR team operates.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.