A leading Financial Services is currently looking to hire two HR Business Partners on either a permanent or interim basis.
The positions will be accountable for working closely with business leaders and colleagues in supporting and implementing business strategy. In particular, driving the organisation's people and culture agenda to develop, drive and support an evolving people and change plan for the relevant client group
- Build excellent relationships with stakeholders, acting as a trusted advisor and thought leader to the business, using knowledge of HR best practice and willingness to challenge the status quo to create positive change;
- Align HR strategy with business strategy - identify and build the skills and capabilities that are needed for changing business strategies. Work with senior business leadership team to shape their business strategy;
- Management of people agenda - responsible for the development of people agenda, this includes planning around performance management, talent, recognition, culture, leadership and diversity;
- Stakeholder relationship management - build partnerships, establish and maintain productive business relationships with managers, stakeholders and colleagues;
- Change management - facilitates change and seizes opportunities to introduce improvements to current practices and procedures (including defining and implementing corporate and business values)
- Resourcing strategy - partners with business leaders to identify future leaders, skill gaps and diversity talent. Helps business to develop comprehensive succession plans. Delivers creative solutions to mobilise expertise within the company;
- Career development - ensures training and development activities within the line produce the skills and knowledge required to meet the future needs of the business;
- Partnership with HR specialists - actively includes and works with the appropriate HR specialist groups to create innovative solutions tailored to meet business needs;
- Advises on organisation design and change, ensuring excellent implementation;
- Coaches and supports line managers in their roles as leaders and people managers. Advises on and manages individual employee relations cases, including maternity, performance management, discipline and grievance;
Researches, reviews, recommends and implements innovative and effective people initiatives and solutions. Working with the business and other HR teams, develops and supports the effective implementation of comprehensive People Plans, sharing ideas and approaches to continuously raise the contribution of the HR family.
The ideal candidate will hold a Degree level or equivalent and CIPD or equivalent. Financial experience would be ideal along with strong HR Generalist experience. You will need to have experience of managing complex employment law; HR policies. Ability to engage, inspire, and influence people at all levels; creative problem solving skills, highly organised, with a flexible approach to work. Ability to develop clear, actionable steps from overall strategy; team player and customer service orientation. Ability to development and maintain effective relationships. The role is based in South West London.