A global private equity organisation based in the City of London is looking for an HR Business Partner to join the HR team. Reporting in to the HR Director, working with the Business Heads locally and internationally, you will act as Deputy to the HRD helping to define and deliver HR strategy, projects and operations in a high touch role.
More specifically, as an HR Business Partner within this global private equity firm, you will be responsible for:
- Working directly with Business Heads and the Global HRD to define and deliver the HR Strategy locally and internationally
- Managing HR Projects; Talent, Engagement, HR Systems Implementation
- Manage annual HR processes supported by HR Assistants
- Re-defining Talent & Performance Management processes as well as development programmes
- You will be comfortable operating in a strategic and operational capacity, advising and coaching the business
You will be an accomplished and commercial HR Business Partner with a background operating in global Private Equity, Asset Management / broader Financial Services organisations. You will be comfortable operating in a strategic and operational role also managing HR projects. Degree (2:1+ and / or CIPD preferred). European Languages (desirable not required). You must have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
If you are interested in applying for this HR Business Partner role with a global private equity firm based in the City of London, please apply directly.