HR Coordinator (Networks)
TV Networks JD Introduction
NBCUniversal International Networks is one of the world’s premier entertainment portfolios, delivering quality content and compelling brands to over 176 territories across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific. The channel brands in the portfolio include Universal Channel, Syfy, E! Entertainment Television, 13th Street, DIVA, Studio Universal, Telemundo, The Style Network and Golf Channel. These unique brands deliver a full range of entertainment experiences to local audiences across the globe; the portfolio also includes Movies 24 in the UK. Further, NBCUniversal News Group, one of the most influential and respected portfolios of on-air and digital news properties in the world, operate CNBC and NBC News internationally.
NBCUniversal International Networks is a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a suite of leading Internet-based businesses. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
The HR Coordinator will support and assist the HR Director, UK with a focus on the Networks business for the UK and Africa. This role is responsible for delivering first class employee administration, operational and systems support to employees.
The HR Coordinator is the first point of contact for HR related queries, and will be accountable for ensuring that all HR administration and enquiries are addressed in a professional, efficient, timely manner.
The successful applicant will be accountable for ensuring all inquiries are accurately addressed in a professional, efficient, timely manner, as well as delivering exceptional customer service to the organization. You will serve as a subject matter expert and key resource in the technical and procedural applications of HR systems and operations.
Recruiting and Onboarding
- Create new employee records via SAP
- Create and maintain employee folders
- Prepare contracts and letters for new and/or existing staff
- Manage all on boarding activities
- Track and capture all visa and immigration related documentation
- Prepare the system to post new roles, prepare job descriptions and work closely with the Talent Acquisition team where relevant.
- Process any system data changes, workflows & paper work for life cycle events such as promotions and leavers
- Process systems and paper work for leavers and ensure payroll have up to date and accurate information to process
- Accurately maintain and update employee database (SAP) and any other HR systems as required
- Maintain and update all HR email distribution lists, organisational charts, as well as relevant staff contact lists
- Assist in any program rollouts (i.e. performance review process, salary planning, benefits open enrolment, early careers programs, etc.)
- Maintain clear and accurate employee records
- Use BW and other HR systems to provide accurate reports and data to HR business partners and business leaders
- Check and process HR invoices
- Organise, conduct and maintain data on leavers and exit interviews.
Reporting and Administration
- Run/generate monthly and ad hoc employee data reports
- Plan logistics for employee meetings, trainings, roundtables, including room reservations and technology set-up
- Organise and maintain the filing system for current staff and leavers (electronic & hardcopy)
- Provide support on external queries from clients including, but not limited to benefits, payroll, holiday, mortgage, employee reference requests or redirect clients to appropriate contacts
- Support employees to self-serve using appropriate HR systems or Benefits portal.
- Deliver high client service by offering solutions and effectively problem solving questions or concerns raised by clients
- Act as the primary liaison with several HR departments, in order to manage and resolve day to day employee issues
ABOUT YOU (SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE)
- You will be a HR Coordinator / Generalist with proven operational HR experience looking to pursue a broader career in Human Resources
- You will have;
- A good working knowledge of HR practices and procedures, preferably within a large, matrix organisation
- Experience of undertaking transactional HR administrative work, including data entry into HR systems and creating paperwork where attention to detail is essential.
- Solid working knowledge of HR systems and ability to produce and analyse reports.
- Key skills include;
- Having a methodical, accurate and organised approach, with excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to multi task and prioritise a busy, changing workload
- Flexibility and an ability to work autonomously
- A strong customer service ethos - always putting the needs of the employee and manager first
- A willingness to learn, being solution orientated and curious with an appetite to continually review and improve processes
- An ability to be discreet and professional and maintain confidentiality of information is key
- Ability to cope in a fast, dynamic and ever evolving environment in a calm and professional manner
- Excellent computer skills including strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English
- SAP and / Success Factors experience is desirable
All applicants must be able to provide documentation to prove they are able to work in their country of hire
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company.
Please apply via the apply button.