Leadership Practice - Development Lead
- Frazer Jones
- City of London, London
- £35000 - £40000 per annum + excellent benefits
- HR Systems & Data Analytics, Learning & Development, Occupational Health & Wellbeing
- Contract type
In this role you will be working alongside both the Head of Development for Leadership Consulting and the Practice Lead to create and innovate new propositions, products and services for this area of the business.
What will you be doing?
- Examine and update strategy for this area of the business by conducting fact finding internally
- Evaluate relevance of current products and services in line with client requirements and look at continual updates for these
- Develop and manage new products and services alongside the wider Innovation Team
- Create, develop and assist in the publication of thought leadership externally in high profile magazines and journals
- Work alongside marketing to align internal and external content for this practice
- Provide effective training for consultants on products and services
- Undertake mutually valuable research with externals, both academically and commercially
The ideal person?
- You'll have experience of working within a consultancy, perhaps focussing on psychometric and tool development
- The gravitas to effect change and conversation at a senior level internally to aid the continual development of Leadership Consulting
- Extensive experience, as well as a genuine interest in occupational psychology research and how this links with the commerciality of this business
- Business Development experience, ideally in a consulting capacity
This role could be ideal for someone who either enjoys the creative side of Consulting and wants to step back from a purely client facing role and someone looking to move away from pure creation in to a more commercial environment. There is a significant level of job crafting here for the right individual.
Flexible and home working can be discussed for this opportunity and travel would be required on an ad hoc basis to support client meetings and pitches.
The salary for this role is £35,000-40,000 with an excellent benefits package including extensive personal development budget.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.