HR Reward analyst
- Page Group
- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- HR Analyst
- Job Level
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
The right candidate will enjoy the varied role within the team. Managing annual reward cycles, activities, larger project work as well as regular MI.
Offering a great working environment with a strong family feel, the company also offers plenty of opportunities for personal development and growth within the organisation.
All people related MI analytics and insight to support the exec team.
Role evaluations - lead on all role evaluation meetings, involving HR Managers and Union representatives.
End-to-end project work.
Pay Modelling and annual pay review/variable pay awards
Insured benefit renewals
Ad hoc reward activities
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable liaising with stakeholders at all levels across the business
- Preparation and presentation of reports to support decision making
- Strong analytical skills, with good experience of interpreting and producing high quality, accurate management information and insights
- Experience of operating with highly confidential and sensitive information with tact and diplomacy
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical users clearly and concisely
Excellent progression opportunities - Salary matches experience level - open for the right candidate