HR Operations Manager, UK & RoW
• Opportunity to join an internationally recognised brand based in central London
• Voted Times Top 100 Places To Work and The Times Top 50 Employers for women
About Our Client
PageGroup is a leading global professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of professionals for the world's top companies with brands such as Michael Page, Page Personnel and Page Exec.
Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 35 years and now operate out of 34 countries. In the UK, PageGroup has been recognised for the eleventh time as one of the UK's top employers in The Sunday Times '100 Best Companies to Work For', including 2017
The HR Operations Manager, UK & RoW in London will report into the HR Director UK & Rest of World (ROW) and will manage the efficient & effective delivery of all operational HR services across the UK & Ireland, UAE and South Africa. The successful candidate for this position will also be managing a team of HR Administrators/Coordinators to deliver operational HR and first line Payroll services.
The key responsibilities for this HR Operations Manager, UK & RoW for PageGroup are as follows:
• Manage the delivery of operational HR services to ensure an efficient and customer focused service to the business.
• Manage and develop UK based HR Operations Team, to ensure efficient and effective support for the business throughout the employee life cycle.
• Define, monitor and report on service delivery against agreed SLAs.
• Work closely with the Payroll function to deliver an accurate and compliant monthly payroll for UK & RoW.
• Develop and review HR and Payroll process, procedures and related documentation in conjunction with the HR Project Manager, to ensure processes and controls are streamlined, customer centric and compliant with audit requirements.
• Develop and review HR policies, in conjunction with the HR Business Partners, to ensure legislative compliance and alignment with PageGroup's goals.
• Be responsible for the accuracy of all HR data by managing authorisation processes and undertaking regular audits/ data cleanses as required.
• Ensure the collection, handling and retention of employee personal data is compliant with relevant data protection legislation.
• Cultivate and maintain excellent working relationships with key stakeholders across the business.
• Keep abreast of legislative changes.
• Manage and deliver the provision of accurate and timely management information and reporting, including headcount data.
• Participate in HR project work as required.
• Work with the HR Business Partners to support the delivery of their client priorities.
• Some travel to payroll operations situated west of London required
The Successful Applicant
The successful London based HR Operations Manager, UK & RoW for Page Group will be able to showcase:
• Excellent understanding of HR processes, systems and practice.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding customer driven environment
• Proven ability to streamline and transfer processes / procedures/controls resulting in an end-user benefit.
• Understanding of HR operations and ability to manage within an SLA framework.
• Able to lead and manage the performance and development of others to build a high performing team.
• High accuracy and attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal skills.
• Proven planning and organising skills.
• Ability to work and react quickly to a dynamic, fluid environment
• Able to manage escalations / conflict to find resolutions with stakeholders.
• Motivation and drive to continually improve service delivery.
• High level of tech literacy and an ability to self -start on new systems.
• Experience of being involved in system implementations eg HRIS, Payroll systems would be an advantage
What's on Offer
Circa 50k + car allowance + flexible benefits package + discretionary performance-related bonus
Ref Code: MPTC13923845Z