Regional HR Advisor - Liverpool
- Oakleaf Partnership
- Liverpool, Merseyside
- £28000 - £31000 per annum
- HR Generalist
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Not for profit / Charity
- Contract type
Junior Business Partner
Liverpool (with some travel)
£28,000 - £31,000
A leading charity based in Merseyside are looking for an assistant business partner to join their HR team. As an assistant business partner, you will work closely with senior stakeholders to manage a range of projects. You will also have a responsibility to work closely with the HR advisors and assist in their personal development.
Working with business leaders to drive the people strategy, shaping priorities and activities in line with business needs, you will take a solution focused approach to people management. By constantly reviewing policies and procedures you will ensure effective use of our people resources in meeting business aims. Working with managers across the business you will provider support on a range of areas.
The ideal candidate
- Have extensive experience leading on projects
- Be comfortable managing acquisitions, TUPE's, redundancies
- Consider themselves a strategic HR individual and be confident advising senior managers
- Excellent knowledge of UK HR practice and employment laW
This role involves some travel.