Are you ready to grow your career? Are you looking for an inspirational HR Director to learn from?
I have a great opportunity for a well versed HR Business Partner looking to continue their professional growth within a collaborative and solutions orientated team.
As part of the team structure you will be an encouraging and thought provoking manager driving the progress of two direct reports
The company is has an entrepreneurial feel and prides itself on its pace of operation and decision making skills.
The role will encompass a true generalist feel, allowing you to add value within the corporate function through driving the people strategy. You will enjoy all aspects of business partnering from performance management, strategy and business performance, Learning, Development and talent acquisition.
- Identify people strategies as well as implementing frameworks and objectives that will deliver results in line with the overall people plan and values.
- Advise on operational HR issues at employee and manager levels through the full People lifecycle
- Recruit the best people for management career opportunities, ensuring that selection process are truly the best
- Oversee Payroll and HR Services with a new system being integrated in 2019
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks across all HR specialisms
- Works in strong partnership with the L&D Partner to design the best On-boarding Programmes and bespoke Learning Solutions for all new Managers
- Facilitates the management team to bring best solutions for employees - an engaged and highly performing team
- Acts as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in people management
- Designs succession and talent plans in partnership with Managers
- Challenges the organisational infrastructure of the internal client and proposes changes if improvements are identified
- Acts as the member of the People Management Team
- Produce HR Statistics and recommends and implements solutions to drive improvements and retain strengths
- Identifies and manages HR Projects cross-functionally and will own the delivery of the Strategic HR Operational Plan
- Produce, analyse and share data to identify trends and assist with recommendations on how to address challenges and opportunities
- Retail is preferred, Hospitality and similar industries considered
- Supporting a corporate function, in an HR Business Partner capacity
- Management Experience, leading and developing a team
If the above sounds like you, please contact me: Adam Purchase